Your evaluation will be direct 1 to 1 time with your physical therapist to determine the best plan of care for you!
- Please download, print, and complete the New Patient Forms (Click Here) and bring them to your scheduled appointment. Alternately, you can also fax or email the completed forms to us at (253) 565-4535 email – email@example.com.
- Please arrive 45 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to allow time to complete any additional paperwork.
- Bring your insurance card, photo ID, the written prescription/order given to you by your physician, and a list of your medications.
- If your injury is work related, bring your L&I form or copy of your claim completed and signed by your physician.
- If your injury is related to a motor vehicle accident, bring your PIP information and the adjuster’s name and phone number.
- Wear or bring clothing that allows access to your problem area and is comfortable to move in. If unsure, bring a comfortable T-shirt, sweat pants or shorts.
- We are in full compliance with HIPAA (Health Information Portable Accountability Act) and will respect your privacy at all times. We will provide you with HIPAA paperwork at your first appointment.
- Plan to spend approximately 1 hour with us on your first day.
Please call to schedule an evaluation with one of our physical therapists.
University Place Clinic: 253-565-3551
If for any reason you are unable to make your scheduled appointment time, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance. Thank you.